MASTER WEAVER -TANGALIYA stole, handspun handwoven organic cotton TW01
MASTER WEAVER -TANGALIYA stole handspun handwoven
Organic cotton TW-01
Pure ORGANIC cotton, natural off white with FLORAL motifs.
Created by master weaver Suresh Kumar Maganlal, Kutch. He is working to revive the almost forgotten art of his forebears, TANGALIYA weaving. The pattern is painstakingly inserted during hand weaving, winding each tiny coloured dot by hand into the warp threads.
- Lovely organic texture, works well as a multi-season scarf
- The coloured thread patterning that looks like beads is hand-wrapped one by one, using organically-dyed cotton threads
- Hand washable with special care. Please contact me for exact hand wash instructions.
- A collector’s piece
- purchased directly from this talented weaver
- Stole size 22 x 78" / 56 x 2.00