ELENA SHIRT IN BOTANICAL WOODLAND PRINT
ELENA SHIRT in *NEW* Botanical Woodland print
Genuine all-botanical and mineral source dyes were used to create this lovely resist print in warm greys and soft black, reminiscent of vintage William Morris style, and of Trilliums, an early Spring walk in the woods.
The Summer shirt you will reach for again and again!
- Hand block printed on super fine 100% cotton voile.
- Our Perfect Fit shoulder and collar, with lined yoke
- Swing back flares from a generous box pleat of 3.5’/ 9 cm
- Stepped hem, the back is 3”/7.5 cm longer than the front
- Tunic length coverage “won’t cling over the bum”
- Two inseam pockets!
- Style- layer the Elena, sleeves wear down or rolled up, collar up or down, tucked in or loose
- Topstitched front placket, real shell buttons
- Soft and almost opaque cotton, also great for a Sleep shirt
Please remember that botanical source dipped prints, hand dyed in village India, will release colour until they've had 1 or 2 washes. I'm available for your personalized laundering advice if you like, just drop me an email.