PURE SILK HAND-DYED STOLE SCARF LE-01
MASTER ARTISAN HAND DYED “LEHERIYA” STOLE SCARF LE-01
Hand dyed by tying resist bands on the diagonal, a heritage craft of Rajasthan.
Purchased directly from master dyer M. Sabir Neelgar's workshop. One of a kind.
Leyeriya means “waves”, and this is a much-loved traditional pattern women like to wear in the rainy season.
- PURE SILK in a soft windowpane DORIA weave.
- Lighter than Air!
- Gray with vibrant Iris blue, Violet and Aqua bands
- Very huge size - 42" x 106" (8 foot, 8") / 1.06 x 2.60 m (Dupatta size)
- Soft silk makes this shawl multi purpose, ideal for travel, so light and elegant
- This piece is un-hemmed (raw edge), tempting to make two scarves of it, or a wrap and a scarf, or caftan
- important - dry clean only