SHIBORI SILK STOLE - INDIGO - Ombré-dyed
Hand Dyed SHIBORI Masterworks collection SHIB-12
Ombré-dyed SHIBORI SILK Stole in natural INDIGO from green to blue
Hand Dyed SHIBORI Masterworks collection
I found these indigo based colour palettes evocative of our Canadian landscapes.
This large resist-tied stole on pure tussar silk was purchased directly from master BANDANI artisan Khatri Abdulaziz Alimamad.
- This unique hand-stitched, resist dyed piece on pure silk is one of a kind. The patterns were created by carefully hand stitching planned patterns on folded tussar silk.
- This piece is resist dyed with INDIGO and botanically-sourced dyes.
- Once the stitching is removed, delicate starry patterns appear on the fabric. The texture is part of their charm.
- The stitching was done by hand in a Zigzag pattern. Ombré-dyed with natural INDIGO from green to blue.
- Dry clean only.
- Stole size 24 x 82" / 60 x 2.10 m