HAND BLOCK PRINTED AJRAKH COTTON STOLE AJ105
HAND BLOCK PRINTED AJRAKH COTTON STOLE - AJ-105
AJRAKH - hand block printed stole on super fine pure cotton, hand-rolled hem
This piece is printed on KOTA DORIA, hand woven windowpane check. The textured weave creates a lovely soft blurred-block effect on Doria
Light as a summer breeze, Doria weave was invented long ago by the weavers of Kota, located in the searing hot climate of Southern Rajasthan. It makes a beautiful gossamer texture to wear.
- INDIGO, Botanical dyes with rich TOBACCO BROWN base
- This allover block design has been in use by the Khatri Ajrakh printing
- community for hundreds of years.
- Featuring a deep multi-patterned “pallu” (borders at both ends) Created by master Ajrakh printer Abdulrauf Khatri, of Kutch
- Natural dye with indigo, on botanical brown black
- Hand washable with special care
- Stole size 20 x 76” / 51 x 1.93 m